Human Resources Duties
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Preparing and managing ot contracts of staff and consultants
- Supervising staff attendance
- Performance of staff
- Staff orientation ( explaining personnel policies, benefits and procedures to employee or applicants) / induction, development and training logistics and record book keeping
- Assisting with employee relations, including communication and information sharing with staff regarding salaries, benefits and other pertinent procedures
- Staff compensation and benefits administration and record keeping.
- Staff safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting and employee services.
- Maintaining staff files and the HR files systems.
- Assisting with the day to day efficient operations of the HR office
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in a similar position with international organization would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of standard administrative procedures.
- Knowledge about HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Computer literate especially in Word, excel, access and peoplesoft is highly desirable prerequisite.
- Effective communication skills and ability to establish good working relationships with national authorities and international consultants.
- Ability to take initiatives and work as a team member.
Candidates are required to submit their CV in English and Arabic languages.
Application should be addressed to following email address : email@example.com